Thursday, October 22, 2009

My arm

I have had an interesting week at work. As you know i have tendonitis in my right elbow. when i visited my physio on Monday he was none to pleased that i was not beginning to feel pain free yet. He then rang my work and told them i was to be on light duties and why haven't they been doing that. So they called in the lady who filled in when i was on leave to come in and work with me. She is to work with me for two weeks. As she is helping i will finish up too early so i have to clean out an office so i finish at my normal time. My colleagues think i should have been given 2 weeks off work.
On top of that i had the other cleaner saying to me she has been there 8 years and she has all these problems with her hand and saying to me you only been here a shorter time and you already have an injury. I was cross about her saying that as she made it sound like a competition on who had the most injuries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your elbow- hope it is getting better now that you have some help at work. x

Joyful Jo said...

Thanks Cinnamon,
The elbow has improved but my helper was only for 7 working days and was only there for 3 hours each day. I got her to make the beds and do the vacumming.